Thursday, September 28, 2006

Acura Legend Guys


Funny....even after leaving this place a few times, I always came back.....this is the kind of love I was talking about...

So ladies, (and men), if you never understand why your loved one is always hanging out with his friends....here is a snippet for you:

Legend Love


Those were the good old days....

Legend Parts in the making...

Meetings

Meetings II

Reminiscing

This example here belongs to the thorough ATL-based Legend enthusiast TI II -- ---->.

I loved how we always said that the things that were done prior to his purchase of the Legend were "Inspiration". Trust me, his, and many others were awesome renditions of Acura Legends. I still think that the 91-96 Legend are the best looking Legends ever. I do not have my coupe anymore, (aka Jasmyn), but I get to missing her all the time. A lot of blood, sweat, tears and $$$$$ went into making her the Legend she is.

<---This is a picture of Jasmyn in 2001 before the remake of her to a few other phases....I am sure I can go in to detail into what we did with her later....just have to get all the pictures together. Sometimes I wish I did not take down Legendarylegendz.com....oh well.....I love my Legend family....I hope to bring together a whole family reunion of the Legend family...

Until Later....

God Bless

No comments: